Terms and Conditions
Usage of this website implies acceptance of all of the following terms and conditions.
- All code is licensed under the MIT license unless specified otherwise.
- Code downloaded from the website is done so at your own risk and does not come with any warranty.
- This website and its content, or its creator are not liable for any damage ocurred to your computer or yourself.
- Some material is user-generated and so is out of the control of the website.
- The terms can be amended at any time without prior notice.
Cookies are also used to keep track of your session with the website so we can limit your usage of certain aspects of the website. You must have cookies enabled throughout your usage of the website.
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- How you heard about the website; and
- Your telephone number(s).
I require some information to contact you, understand your needs, provide you with the best possible service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- To improve my services and inform you of what types of services are offered.
- I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online.
- All information related to you is treated as strictly confidential and no information will be made available to anyone outside of this website unless authorised in writing by you.
- I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission.
- I reserve the right to disclose personal information if (i) mandated by law, (ii) in connection with any court actions brought by you against of this website or any of its agents, employees, officers, directors or service providers and (iii) in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of of this website, its users or the public.
- You should exercise caution when visiting other websites and look at the privacy statement applicable.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email. A small fee will be payable.
- If you believe that any personal information held by me is incorrect, please contact me so that we can promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.